Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!

I just wanted to add a quick post so everyone knew we were still doing good here in New Orleans! We traveled to California to celebrate Christmas with J's parents, grandparents, and brothers. Then we headed off to Missouri to see my family. It was a wonderful holiday and things are starting to get back to normal here at "home." There was an incident with our computer so it might be awhile before I post some pictures but hopefully I'll figure something out soon. M is wonderful...she's almost up to a run, although it usually ends in a fall. We go for her 1 year check-up and shots tomorrow and I think the doctor will know she's walking just by giving her a once over. She's covered in bruises :-) The weather's been glorious here and we spent most of the day outside. She prefers the concrete in the back to the grass, which added significantly to the signs of walking on her little knees. Thanks for sticking with me...sorry we've been away for so long!

1 comment:

Tiffany Wickes said...

We will be looking foward to pictures of you all.