Tuesday, December 16, 2008

First, 1st Birthday Party

We had a few friends over Sunday to celebrate G's 1st birthday before we go galavanting off across the US for the holidays. It was a great time and The G enjoyed being the center of attention (a real change for her :-). She dove right in to her cake and even wore the little I'm One! hat that I got (for a little while). We got her a little pony to ride, it even hooks up to the TV and the image changes the faster she bounces. The pink cowboy boots are hand-me-downs that are still a little big but I thought they were just the flair she needed. Also, she's not quite tall enough to bounce well without them!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Carrie she is so cute! The horse was a great gift she was going to town on that thing. I can't believe she is already one! Seems like just the other day you were telling me you were pregnant! You guys are going to have such a fun Christmas this year.

Tiffany Wickes said...

Awesome...Happy Birthday to you!