Sunday, September 14, 2008

My heart officially stopped...

So, last night we were at a friends house and M was eating a cracker. I was breaking off little pieces and giving them to her and it was going fine. But, I decided to see what she would do if she just knawed on the whole thing. Boy, was that a mistake. She started choking and it was literally stuck in her throat. I stuck my finger in there and scooped it out, she sputtered a little, cried for about 2 seconds, then was fine. Of course, I was NOT fine for about an hour. I know, I'm a horrible mommy. The worst part is, now I'm probably gonna continue to give her the tiniest little pieces of food until she's 18 years old!!!
Here's a little video of her "walking" with J. I think her little stubby legs are so cute and I love how much fun she thinks this is.

No comments: