Monday, September 15, 2008

Apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur....

OK, so M loves to listen to T-pain. What can I say, she loves her Uggs and dreams that someday I'll go to Dillards and get her some Apple Bottom jeans. She really gets down when I sing that song.


Also, these are just a few of the faces of Miss MG. I love her smile and can't help but smile, too. Even if she's just dragged all my cookbooks down off the shelf and had a little snack from the corner of one of my recipe cards...is it a sign of some sort of vitamin deficiency when people eat paper???

3 comments:

Curt and Moe said...

i still need to email you back about the PINK UGGS, but I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So stinkin' cute:) BTW, I totally think she looks so much like Josh when she smiles.

I miss you guys!

Tiffany Wickes said...

So so so cute! She is a great little walker.

Tripp said...

Now I don't feel so bad about exposing my daughter to Black Sabbath...