Monday, September 1, 2008

Darn Gustav

Well, I'm back in Missouri to wait out hurricane Gustav. My mom brought M & I (and a few of our things) here while J stays and works (sits at some command post doing something...exactly what I'm not sure). It was very hard to leave all of our stuff but especially difficult to leave Daddy there to fight the wind and rain (not to mention the looters and maniacs). Fortunately, the weather channel is reporting this morning that its not so bad right now. But the worst area in New Orleans is the Westbank where we live. Keep us and all our friends on the Gulf in your prayers.

2 comments:

Curt and Moe said...

I was totally thinking about you!!! You guys are in my prayers. I have been following the hurricane and I do think it won't be as bad as they anticipated. Let us know how it goes!!!

Tiffany Wickes said...

Man, we will be praying for you guys. And to think, we are heading that direction in less than a week! Lets hope mother nature gets this all out of her system, and soon!