Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Taking a break with my Mom

I've been having a wonderful week of relaxing and hanging out with my mom. We haven't really done anything worth mentioning, just chatting, watching HGTV, and playing with MMG. Also right now I'm on a break from school. My fall semester at FSU starts up again next week (boo!), hopefully I'll be able to continue posting at regular intervals.

M is sitting up on her own now. She goes from her belly to a crawling position, then back on to her bum. When she did it yesterday my mom just happened to be videotaping. We both said "Yay! You're so good!" and she clapped for herself. It was sooooo cute. Unfortunately mom's video camera is the tape kind so I can't put the video on the blog.

Do you think when she's a teenager she'll be embarrassed that I put her pants on her head?

1 comment:

Tiffany Wickes said...

I couldn't even tell those were pants. I thought it was one of those cute little french looking hats. Nolan can go from a sit to a crawl, but not the reverse. Yay for Maddie! He still would rather flop down on his belly arms and legs flailing about and scream. Poor guy gets so frustrated. I'm happy being w/mom for you is relaxing...not so much on my end...either mom!