Friday, August 15, 2008

Anybody out there???

I'm wondering lately if anyone reads this? I ask my mom and sister if they've seen the newest posts and they're like "Oh yeah, I haven't looked at it lately." If they don't read it, does anyone??? I guess I'll keep writing because its been such a nice journal for me. And, for some reason I do a much better job at this than paper-and-pencil journaling, scrapbooking, or writing in her baby book. What's that all about?!? I think its because I'll update the blog when I'm checking my friend's sites out. Thanks Moe and Tiffany for keeping me blogging. Plus, I think the two of you check in on my M news so for my two girls, Thanks. Man, this is a sad and pathetic post. Plus, I also know that I'm an overpuncuator. I LOVE the 3 exclamation points and the check-exclamation-check mark but I do realize it irritates some people, so this is my attempt at an apology. Oh yeah, I probably won't stop though. Here's a random pic of my girl so that this blog is still about her. And thanks for the jammies Meredith (if you're out there), they are our favorite.

4 comments:

Curt and Moe said...

DO NOT STOP BLOGGING!!! I love your blog and I always read it:) Where else will I get my Fogle Family fix??? (yes, i overpunctuate as well, it's what the cool people do...)

Tiffany Wickes said...

Ohhh...fiesty!!! I like it. I often wonder the same thing though most of my friends (not family) are great at keeping up with us...yea girl, that's you! See you soon chick(s). Maddie is going to fall for Nolan, I can see it now.

Matt Howard said...

I love your blogging, Carrie!!! It's one little way I can feel closer to you and your beautiful family! I look at it all the time, so don't you worry that your time is wasted. :o)
Love ya!
Candie

Incognito said...

I read! I haven't commented...sorry!