Friday, September 17, 2010

One Month!!!

Miss E is one month old today! She weighs in at a whopping 10 lbs, 8 oz. and is 22 inches long. We're loving our chunky monkey and her 2 (sometimes 3) chins!!! Here is here cutie tootie pic and as you can see I decided to follow the Bless Our Nest example and use the chalkboard. Whadya think?


I made it myself (more about that later)! I added a little drawing in the corner that is fitting for the current month (books and an apple for back-to-school) and hope to remember to keep that up. G still sleeps in the crib as a daybed that's why the mattress is so low, there's no bumper pad, etc. Once we get settled in to our new house (which we're going to find tomorrow!) E will move into the crib and G-ster will get a big girl bed! Hooray! Here are a couple other pics from our little photo shoot.
G wanted her pic taken, too and I was delighted (she's usually anti-camera which she gets from her dad and aunt). I wish I could've erased the chalkboard and written the number of years and months for G but I was afraid she'd get out of the posing mood by the time I got it done (She's 2 years, 8 1/2 months, btw). Off to house hunt this weekend. Might update while we're away but otherwise I'll see you next week!

2 comments:

Candie said...

I love it!!! So cute!

Jenny said...

What a bunch of cuties! Can't wait to see what you have to say about the house hunt!