Thursday, August 13, 2009

Last day

Tomorrow is my last (weekday) to spend with Miss G for a while. I'm starting my school library internship on Monday and she's off to day care. While I know there are weekends and evenings yet to be spent with my little pumpkin, those days won't be the same. I am excited about the internship but it's also breaking my heart to give up my days with The G. At this point, it's only temporary (10 weeks) but I might try to get a job later so this really could be it. Pooh.

1 comment:

Tiffany Wickes said...

I am feeling for you right now. Nights and weekends could never make up for all the awesome things we can experience with these little ones in the course of an entire day. Not to mention having energy to be with the hubby when he comes home. If after 10 weeks you don't feel this is right for you don't rush the job. Jobs will always be here, our babies will not. My prayer are with you.