Thursday, March 26, 2009

Copycat

M has turned into quite the little copycat these days. Last night, J was thinking that his throut was sore so he had me look at it with the flashlight. It took awhile to see because I guess he has a really fat tongue or is just incapable of holding it down (I'm not sure which one and that's probably too much information). Anyway, afterward, M came up to me with the flashlight. She tried to turn it on but couldn't push the button hard enough so I turned it on for her. I tried to hand it to her but she pushed it away, stuck her little tongue out (and it is so tiny and cute), and said "ahhhhh." My baby is the BOMB. She's such a genius. So we spent a couple minutes looking in each other's mouths with the flashlight. All in all a great Wednesday night.

Also, she turned 15 months yesterday which warranted another doctor appointment. She hasn't grown at all in the past 3 months. Still 30 inches and 20 pounds. I described her eating habits, etc and the doctor said we were doing the right things so who knows?!? But, since J is gone tonight I'm gonna try and fatten her up with grilled cheese... lotsa butter and 2 slices of cheese! Oh, I'll have one too I think!

No comments: