Friday, February 6, 2009

Dancing my pants off...literally!

M loves to dance. So much so in fact that at the gym today, when I picked her up from the childcare room, the 2 ladies working in there, 2 other kids in childcare, and a random gym staffer commented on her booty-shakin'! Here are a couple clips of her moves. And yes, she loves Beyonce! "If you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it!" Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're horrible parents letting our 13 month-old watch VH1. Tough. And if you're wondering, she and I do dance around the living room on a fairly regular basis, although for those of you that know me well, you know that booty-shakin' is not really my style ;-)

4 comments:

jj said...

She's doing "The Fogle" with her hips instead of her hands!!! We loved it! (I watched it out at Gramps' house so shared with Tad and Pam!

Matt Howard said...

Oh my goodness!! That is just too cute! It cracks me up how she gets those hips a-going.

Tiffany Wickes said...

Look out Beyonce...there is a little white girl with some junk in her trunk gonna take the spotlight! That is hilarious and oh so cute. Nolan dances but not like that! He bounces up and down and pops his chest. He's manly about it :)

Tripp said...

One word: AWESOME.