Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Weighing in


Well, I finally took M for her 9 month checkup today (12 days late!). She weighs 16 lbs. 14 oz. and is 28 inches long. She also had a flu shot today and had to get her finger pricked (she was VERY good through both). I'm a little overwhelmed with school...I planned my time very well then one of my teachers moved up a due date (from Sunday to Wednesday) and threw everything out of whack. I think MMG can tell that I'm stressed because instead of playing by herself like she usually does, she is constantly tugging at my jeans, pulling on the computer cord, and begging for attention. She is a GREAT distraction, however, when I need a break from the exciting world of collection development and information literacy (what?!?).

1 comment:

Tripp said...

I wouldn't worry about being a bit late. I think Elizabeth was about a month late for her 9 month check.