Monday, September 29, 2008

Six Years

Today is our 6th wedding anniversary. What a wonderful day shared with the most wonderful people. I think about most of you that I know now and can hardly believe that you weren't there and a part of our big day. Being married to J has not only been awesome for the obvious reasons, it has also been an amazing opportunity to make new friends. Thanks for sharing your lives with us, you've definately enriched them. (I need to scan a pic of our wedding day to post, and no, they weren't digital waaaaay back then :-)

2 comments:

Curt and Moe said...

6 YEARS!!! Watch out now! That's awesome you guys...I see many more in your future. Congratulations and I can't wait to see some pictures! :)

Tripp said...

Congratulations, you guys! That rocks. And thanks for the invitation. I promise I won't try to kidnap Razor...