Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Home again, home again jiggity jig!

We had a wonderful time on our little "vacation." At least M and I did. J had 6:30 a.m. briefs so he was not enjoying it quite as much as my girl and I. The best part of all was seeing some of our dearest friends. M got to meet Addalyn who I'm sure will be one of her best buddies.

M and Addalyn

Also, we got to see the number one most wonderful and bestest family EVER while we were in Panama City. Matt, Candie, Mikaela, Chance, and now little Trinity are like our family away from home and we miss them desperately. Sadly, this visit was much too short and they are heading off to VA while we stay "here." Candie and I vow that one day we'll get our husbands back at the same base...even if it means that its Whiteman fellas!!! :-) We've known them since Candie was pregnant with Mikaela (2002) and she tried to convince me throughout our time at Whiteman, Vance, and Tyndall to have a baby. I always promised that I'd have #1 when she and Matt popped out #3. Well, I was only 3 weeks off. Trinity was born 22 days before MMG and I know they are destined to be true friends. Here are a few shots from the trip, and yes, I realize they're almost all of babies!

M & Trinity (who is 3 weeks older)


the girls at the beach


Mikaela's awesome pool, built with the help of Matt & J


Chance looking precious

No comments: