Thursday, July 24, 2008

Constipation Proclamation

Well, from the poll in the left margin, some of you may have noticed that my precious MMG has had some tummy issues. Last week we went from Friday to Tuesday with only wet diapers, then again starting Wednesday no such luck either. But, I'm pleased to announce that yesterday we changed 4 productive (if that's what you'd call it) diapers!!! After eating nothing but prunes and applesauce, drinking A LOT of juice, and finally having a bit of Karo syrup at the doctor's suggestion, we are back to normal. I think. So, my proclamation is to do my best to keep this unfortunate circumstance from happening again. If any of you new (or more experienced mommas) have any tips besides those I already listed to keep my angel regular let me know!

1 comment:

Tiffany Wickes said...

Nolan had a similar circumstance. I stopped solids all together and just stuck w/breastmilk. He was happy the whole 3 days so I knew he was ok and just waited for nature to take its course. It did late on the third day and boy was that a mess. Thats my take, back off or stop solids. Breastmilk is a natural laxative so it will come out...eventually :)