Thursday, June 19, 2008

chillin'


She's so curious about stairs. At first she was apprehensive but now she thinks they're pretty cool. Maybe because we don't have any at our house so they're an adventure at Grandma's or Aunt J's.



OK, maybe this isn't as cute to everyone else as it is to me but it cracks me up that she sleeps like this. She also rides like this in her stroller. There is no other way for me to describe it except for "chillin'." I know everyone LOVES the pink John Deere overalls. There's also a pink JD jean jacket...she's so hip!


Also, M went "swimming" for the first time a couple weekends ago. I use the term loosely because a giant storm blew in just as we got to the pool (you can see the icky sky in the background). We're planning on taking her again when we visit Aunt J this weekend. Hopefully we'll have better weather!

1 comment:

Curt and Moe said...

i am loving the way she sleeps, did she learn that from her daddy??? so cute!