Monday, June 30, 2008

6 months old!!!

Well, the "standard" picture that I usually take of M is gonna have to wait. We're still at my parents' house so no crib to lay in and no bear blankie to sit with. Anyway, my mom made a red velvet cake and MMG got a few gifts for her 1/2 birthday, a tradition that will continue because her real birthday (Christmas day) is bound to get overshadowed. She got a swing for the tree in Gma and Gpa's front yard, a whole bunch of new adorable socks (for her giant feet), a Cardinal's onesie (more about that later), and homemade dresses (from Brooke and we'll have to take pics in those for sure).


I can't believe its been 6 months already. When she was born I felt like I had known her my whole life. That hasn't changed but with J at Lakenheath for the next couple days I also DEFINITELY remember life before her and it seems like just yesterday. Time is such a crazy thing...I know, I'm the first person to feel this way.

1 comment:

Tiffany Wickes said...

That's a great idea...the halfway birthday idea because of Christmas. I told Adam we will have to have another marriage ceremony on another day since our boy decided to show up on our Anniversary. The day will always go to him. Looks like she is sitting up now?