Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Settling in.

We've officially left the old house. Unfortunately, we still own it until friday so all the nerves aren't gone yet. Base housing is working out ok so far. G and I can walk to the playground in 2 minutes (luckily we can't see it out the front door or G would want to be out there all the time). And I can't wait for the pool to open next month. We'll be able to walk there, too! Josh had to be at work at 7 this morning and he left the house at 6:55...awesome!!!! Usually that would require a 6:20 leave time.

I'm still unpacking and organizing but we ate all our meals a home yesterday for the first time since last Tuesday. Even I get sick of fast food. Today, G put a rock in time out at the playground. Not sure why but she usually tells things "don't bite your friends!". She also got wood chips stuck to her behind and let me know that "I got chipmunks on mine bottom!"

2 comments:

Tiffany Wickes said...

That all sounds great! We are 1 of 2 families that live minutes from base and although there are pros and cons to living in the further neighborhood that everyone else lives in I do like that Adam is home longer. The home gym helps too. Post more pictures!

Curt and Moe said...

Ha! I laughed out loud at the chimpmunks... Too cute!