Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Multiple MMG's

So my mom and dad recently sent a request for Multiple MMG's. Is that a hint that they want another grandchild or just an exact clone of Miss G to keep at their house? As The G goes on a destruction rampage through our house I'm thinking that the clone is more likely:-)

Just like everyone across the US, we're experiencing a bit of cold (OK, cool) weather and I sure am glad we played outside as much as we did over the weekend! We're off to do a little shopping today and I've got to find a jacket for M. She's outgrown most of her winter stuff and I didn't buy a jacket because, come on people!, it's April in New Orleans!!!

2 comments:

Tiffany Wickes said...

We're trying to play outside to but April in Alaska...yeah, still need a jacket! Come on now new babies are all the rage, everyones doing it :) ok, maybe just us.

Carrie said...

Not just you!!! My friend Michelle is expecting in September and will have a 14 month old and a newborn and my cousin's expecting and will have a 16 month old and newborn. I feel a little behind the curve!