Thursday, March 5, 2009

Is this cute or what???

I have to say that my favorite times these days are those spent watching J and M together. I especially love it when I know they don't realize that all eyes (ok, just mine) are on them. Almost every night my two favorite people make a trip to the mailbox together and I caught them in the act this time.

It makes me sad for so many of my friends whose husbands are off being heroes while they're home being heroes to their kids (love you Candie, Tiffany, and Kristin).

2 comments:

Matt Howard said...

So, you totally made me cry. :o) Love you too, Carrie!!

And yes, that is probably one of the things I love the most too...watching my kids with their daddy. Just priceless!

Tiffany Wickes said...

Yep...instant tears!
The saddest part is having Nolan grab pictures of Adam, the phone and bringing them both to me repeating "dada,dada,dada". I appreciate the shoutout. (37 more days!)