Saturday, May 3, 2008

4 months old!


I'm getting to be such a big girl! I love to laugh, especially with my daddy and am pretty pleasant 99.9% of the time. I've been sleeping all through the night for a month now and mommy thinks its excellent. I've grown so much and miss some of my favorite outfits but then mommy breaks out something new, so I can't complain. Last month I got to travel to Florida and see the beach, meet my great-grandma and great-grandpa, and go to Missouri to visit lots of family. I also started eating "real" food a couple days ago. I definatly get more on my bib than in my mouth but I can tell the 'rents think its cute so I tolerate it for their sakes.

Mommy's started reciting a Bible verse to me every morning and night. I get a new one each month and she's writing them down in a journal for me to have when I get bigger, then I'll write and choose the verse myself. April was the first month...my verse was:

For you have been saved by grace, through faith - this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. ~Ephesians 2:8

My May verse is:
But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. ~Matthew 19:26

No comments: