Friday, August 13, 2010

We're still waiting on Baby to arrive. She officially owes 30 cents in late fees for the 2 days past due. Eating into her college fund already!!! We took a family (of 3) pic on my due date. The next family photo op will HOPEFULLY include 4 of us.
Also, here is a pic from today of our "bumper" crop of tomatoes. Seriously, this is the only one from my plant. One tomato. I am not a good gardener! I had meant to buy a cherry tomato plant but obviously I grabbed the wrong one and hoped that since it was the only one on the vine it would get big. Wrong. It has been so hard for G to resist plucking this beauty from the vine early but she held out until it was red. I think we'll eat it for supper tonight!

2 comments:

Curt and Moe said...

okay, i was a bad blogger while i was on vacation and i just caught up on yours! i LOVE the new look, title, design...all of it! i can't wait until baby 3 makes her debut...you must be getting restless. :) just relax in knowing you're going to have your hands full again in just a few short days, hours, minutes... miss you guys!

Tiffany Wickes said...

You guys just don't get any cuter! I know you've had the baby I can just feel it... where are the photos!!!