Saturday, August 7, 2010

Well-rounded.


39 weeks -August, 4, 2010

With 4 days left until my due date, I'm starting to think about the fact that at any moment our lives will change FOREVER. For now, we are a family of 3 going about our day the same way we have been. In an instant, when we leave for the hospital, that will change. I had a little panic last night about telling G goodbye. J thinks he'll have to pry her from my arms. I know that life with Baby 2 will be awesome (most of the time) but for now, I mostly feel nervous about upsetting the apple cart that is "us."

This isn't my only concern. My current thoughts center around an internal debate on whether or not to wear heels to a party tonight (is it worth the Shaq sized cankles tomorrow?). This made me think that I was still a "well-rounded" (get it, ha!) girl, not just a desperate pregnant chick because I still had fashion on the brain, not just babies, but I guess the cankles are a direct result of the baby-ness. Darn. A one-track mind these days.


No comments: