Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Eggies!

The G has gotten to dye Easter "eggies" twice already. We did it at my parents' house (with 12 different colors and 2 dozen eggs!), then here today on a MUCH smaller scale. Notice that she's in the buff during both dyeing escapades (I think you can figure out why :-). But, there is a BIG change. In the first set (from last week) she's wearing a pull-up, now, she's wearing BIG GIRL panties. We're on day 3 and while she's not "potty trained" we're doing OK. I think she might be sick of M&Ms by the time this is all over though!

At Boo! and Papa's!

Here at home.

2 comments:

jj said...

Are those bunny ears or ponies on that girl in the big-girl panties?? Thanks for sharing an egg dying pic so soon! Love you! Boo-ah!

Tiffany Wickes said...

Wow her hair has really grown. I dare someone to call her a boy now. She is too cute. Congrats with the upgrade to panties. You know I love pregger pics, don't be shy to post some :)