Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Mardi Gras

Mardi Gras is in full swing here and our whole family has been enjoying it. We ate an entire King Cake in less than 24 hours (strawberry cream cheese, yum!) and I rode in the Krewe of Cleopatra parade last Friday night (despite the rainy weather). This weekend J & I are going to the Endymion Extravaganza in the Superdome to wrap up our celebrations. My mom is here and makes an excellent babysitter as well as a helping us make a dent in those King Cakes (okay, she made the smallest dent, but it still helps). Here is M wearing one of my throws last Friday before I chucked it off our Long Island Iced Tea-themed float.

I added this one just because I think she's so cute...

1 comment:

Tiffany Wickes said...

I was never sure who she looked liked but by the last picture now I am sure...daddy! That cake sounds so darn good, I wonder if I can find it in Alaska? Where are you in the pics?