Monday, November 17, 2008

On hiatus...



MMG & I have been in Missouri staying with my parents for the past two weeks, taking a little hiatus from "real" life. J is on a work trip so it's been a great chance for us to visit. We had beautiful fall weather the first week and even though it took her a while to warm up to these strange crunchy things, she loved playing in the leaves.


We (ok, I) also played dress up and put her in a dress that was mine when I was little.


My sister and her husband also celebrated their first anniversary and we went out to dinner at the Melting Pot on the Plaza in KC. This is a shot of M cracking herself up and a good chance for you all to get a peek at her chompers. She's nibbling on a piece of rice krispie treat which also explains the double chin!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Carrie she is adorable! I use to escape to Georgia to see my parents when Patrick would go away too. It just made sense that someone other than myself could see her growing and changing too.

Tripp said...

Those are great pictures, Carrie. Jenn's doing much the same while I'm gone, although she's gone for a lot longer. Unfortunately, now the only one not seeing my daughter is me.

Tiffany Wickes said...

Awesome pics, she gets cuter and cuter! Looks like meeting up won't happen. You are always welcome in Alaska. Take care.