Saturday, October 4, 2008

Making mommies feel good...

So this is slightly off topic but I'm excited and want to share it anyway. I recently bought some new make-up from Prescriptives (who I love, btw). I've been seeing infommercials for sheer cover mineral make up FOREVER and am always tempted. But, because we don't have a Sephora here (it'll be open in 2 weeks, yay) and I can't bring myself to order it online, I never have tried it. But, Prescriptives recently came out with their own mineral make-up...and I LOVE IT!!! It feels good on and I feel like I look nice when I wear it (plus, its got SPF 15). I'm now officially a Level 2 Warm Medium/Light. I did tell them the last shade I wore of their regular liquid foundation and they laughed at me..."Were you a lot more tan when you wore this?" Duh, 2 years in England and a summer inside with a baby (its too hot here if you can't lay by the pool all day) will make a girl look pretty pasty! So, for all you skeptics out there, I say GO FOR IT!!! Embrace the mineral make-up!!!

No comments: