Sunday, July 20, 2008

Best buddies

While we were in Missouri we got to see our very wonderful friends B and A. Again, as with the previous two posts, I'm making plans for M and A is definately part of her future (maybe they'll be more than friends, hee hee). Poor thing doesn't get to decide anything for herself :-). I sure wouldn't mind spending holidays with the in-laws! Also, you can see some of B's handiwork...M is wearing a dress that she made. I promise that very soon I'll post some pictures of her wearing all 3 couture garments. B is very talented so if any of you are looking for unique and beautiful clothes, bags, or baby accoutrement (bedding, curtains, slings, burp clothes, you name it) she's your girl!

1 comment:

Tiffany Wickes said...

Ummm...there is a problem. I thought Madelyn and Nolan were to become BFF (maybe more someday? 28 years down the line). I will have to break it to him lightly, I think he will be crushed. I understand the name situation. Nolan is called monkey, tiny, and tiny man. After the fifth "Nolan!" he usually looks at me.